Monday, August 15, 2011

Food Art !!!!!

Acrylic on Cardboard

Whist picking through my brain for a creative way to highlight my produce of the week, and attempting to avoid being sued for using someone else's art, I remembered that I really enjoy painting. Growing up in the Bronx, part of me always wanted to be a graffiti artist. This desire to express myself continued to grow as I learned more and more about the street art movement and importance of self expression. Here is my interpretation of the eggplant, and my mini adventure in "tagging" up
my stairwell.









To be honest it was kinda thrilling.
Although my art was very removable, my heart started pound every time I heard the doors to the stairway open and close and the maintenance men get closer and closer. Check back tomorrow to see why besides it's absolutely royal color and crazy shape, the Eggplant it is sooo out of this world.

2 comments: