Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I've been MIA for a reason :-)




I've had this dream of having my owning my own bakery for sometime now; 2 years, 3 months and 29 days to be exact. J/k what kind of freak would keep track of something like that? Me haha... I've baked cookies, muffins, packaged teas, and had friends and family members test and re-test samples. My Mom, Dad, sister and brother, Monet, Nobuko, Danielle, Jeanine, LA, Zena, Synthia, Vince, Safraz, Vern, Guy, Tamarah, Chey, Camille, Nicole, Chrisco, Sheila, Syeeta, Ms. Brenda, my Aunts, the ladies of the LSW OT house, Marques, my neighbor Denise from across the hall and numerous others have tried my goods and given me valuable feedback about how to make my product great. So this post is really a thank you to you guys. I shipped the first package of my newly formulated and packaged vegan chocolate chip cookies out today! Here's what we got....













Check back tomorrow, and I'll tell you why the ingredients I use are the awesomest lol.

1 comment:

  1. hooray!!! I'm so excited for you! (check your email for a link to the pics)

    ReplyDelete