Monday, June 21, 2010

YYYYAAAAAWWWWWNNNN!!!!! 1st day of summer camp.

That had to have been one of the best naps that I've logged in recent weeks. I got home around 4:06 and passed out until about 6:06, by 6:25 I had finished dinner lol. Today was the first day of summer camp and the last day for me to turn in all of my benefits documents into my job - all in all very busy with a lot going on.

I learned 2 things today. #1: Working with little kids is suuuuper challenging #2: If I don't have a healthy snack sitting around, I'm liable to eat just about anything. I can't do anything about the first except make the best of the next 4 weeks and 4 days, but I can DEF do something about the accessibility of the healthy snacks. Here's what I ate today:

1 packet of instant oatmeal - just mediocre, but I had to eat something

1 stale piece of Melba toast that I swiped from cabinets between groups - I was hungry and desperate - that instant oatmeal held me for like 20 minutes.

1 light and fit yogurt. What ever sweetener they put in the yogurt gave me a headache and made my stomach feel funny. The same thing happened this weekend- yet again, I was hungry and desperate :-/

11:30 - Lunch Walnut, cranberry, chicken salad from Safeway. I gave Leshia the chick, but had the rest over field greens. Pretty delish.

6:20 - 6:25 Pesto over 1 cup of whole wheat linguine. Very yummy - here's the recipe. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Pesto/Detail.aspx But 10 minutes later I'm plotting on 1/2 of a PB and J.

Tonight's exercise - Either Yoga or 20 min on the elliptical.

Wii Weight: 182.2 (-2.2 lbs) Woohoo. Approx 6 more lbs until I hit my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment