Sunday, June 20, 2010

Starting over / Beginning again

Sounds like a melodramatic title huh? Yeah it is. But that's what I'm here to do, no matter how long it takes. Yesterday I resolved to eat better - I got the soup, fresh fruit and veggies until 8pm - when I hit the bowling alley. Uggggh french fries with ranch dressing and hot sause ( damn my stomach is growling right now) and then I washed it down with a beer.

No matter, I'll do better today. My new plan is to exercise for at least 20 minutes a day and to eat a healthy vegan/vegetarian diet each day. The latter shouldn't be a problem b/c I'm really not digging the oil situation in the gulf coast, and I'm REALLY not interested in eating gasoline filled surf and turf.

Anyway here's the plan

Exercise 20 min a day (at least)

Continue with healthy vegetarian diet

Starting for 5 weeks. 5 weeks is the duration of LSW's summer program. The goal is to have healthier skin, and body, as well as to fit into that little dress that LA got me. I'll also set a weight goal.... Hmmm lets shoot for 8 lbs.


Current weight:183.9
Goal Weight: 176.

No comments:

Post a Comment