Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday blues.....


It's funny, because with self awareness comes with the power to watch your emotions, turn them over and really consider the root. Once a month, it's usually the kind of sadness that really can't be healed by food, although I try time and time again. Today was no different lol.

Hmmm lets see 1 mini snickers, 1 mini twix, 2 fulls sized doughnuts, grits, tomato soup - all before 1 pm. Yet surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, I still felt like crap. What would have really helped would have been being laid out on my couch covered with a blanket, a hug, a hot cup of tea, a nap, a massage without feeling the pressure to talk. But because I was at work, I reached for the most accessible form of comfort - food.

Well, at least I walked this morning.... Since I'm in dire danger of gnoshing hardcore once I get home, I'm going to treat myself to one of the options above.

_______________________________

2hours, a nap, and and an order of fries later:


WiiFit weight : Shit..... 178.4

Goal weight: 171

Okay people, I'm off to redeem myself.... Elliptical style. Take that Snickers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment